Amazon Deals

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chobani Yogurt

Have you tried Chobani Greek Yogurt?  If you haven't yet, I really hope you will give it a try soon.   It tastes absolutely delicious and my picky family loved it.  I started buying it a few months ago and just love this creamy goodness treat.  When they advertise it has fruit in the yogurt, they really mean it - real fruit, can you believe it?  You don't find a goop of something on the bottom of fruit yogurt cups.  Most of the 6 oz cups has 10 g or more of protein with hardly any fat and only natural sugar.   I am just sharing how much I love Chobani Greek Yogurt.  I hope you will try at least one.  I'll guarantee you won't return to 'normal' yogurt :)

One more personal note, not only will you love their yogurt, you will absolutely love their superb customer service.  Visit Chobani to learn more about their products. (I was not approached by anyone to write this, I just love Chobani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment