Amazon Deals

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

* Expired * CVS deal - 12 pack pepsi $0.99

* Expired *


I just got this email and wanted to share it with everyone.   Tomorrow (6/15), you will get a coupon to get 12 pack pepsi for $0.99 when you scan your CVS card at the Coupon Center (the red machine that is located near the entrance).  How awesome is that deal ?

If you don't have a CVS card already ... tomorrow is the day to get one.   I never used to shop at drugstores.  My only experience at drugstores were strictly for purchasing prescriptions, but now I am loving the deals I'm finding at CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens.  I only shop on the deals offered each week.  I save on toothpaste, toothbrushes, bodywashes, etc so I can spend that saved money on quality produce for my family.  Give it a try and you'll be hooked on the savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment